For the Filling:
- 4–5 Medium Sized Apples
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1Tsp Ground Cinamon
- 1/2Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2Tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Crumble Topping:
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2.5Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C and grease 4 small ovenproof ramekins.
- De-core and chop the apples into small pieces.
- Place the apples in a bowl and add the coconut sugar, spices, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice. Mix thoroughly until apples are evenly coated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, almond flour, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Scoop around 4-5Tbsp of the apple mixture into each ramekin. Pushing the apples down firmly.
- Coat with around 2-3Tbsp of the crumble mixture, ensuring all the apples are coated. Optionally, coat with some flaked almonds.
- Bake in the oven for around 25-30 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden and a fork easily goes through the apples below.